Before my daughter Isla was born, I prepped and froze two week's worth of dinners. In previous blog posts, I shared my very best freezer meal tips for beginners and some of the recipes that I froze before Isla was born, like Wedding Soup and Chicken Pot Pie. It was amazing to have homemade meals on-hand while I was recovering and bonding with the newest member of my family.
Since then, I've mastered an easier method of freezing meals: Simply chop your meats and vegetables, add the sauces and spices, and freeze. Since you're not doing any cooking ahead of time, each recipe can be prepped in 15 minutes or less! Then you cook the meals in your oven or slow cooker when you're hungry.
This method of easy, healthy meal prep inspired me to put together a cookbook of my recipes titled, '15-Minute Freezer Recipes.' I love being able to help moms with my private wellness coaching and group wellness coaching, and this another amazing resource.
Inside the Cookbook
- My 10 favorite freezer recipes - including recipes for breakfast, dinner, and dessert
- My best freezer meal tips
- A grocery list for all 10 recipes
- Cute labels for your freezer meals
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- A review from Registered Dietitian Dana White
- Classic Oatmeal
- Spiced Carrot Bread
- Ham & Veggie Strata
- Beef Roast & Carrots
- Chicken Chili
- Vegetable Barley Soup
- Ham & Broccoli Calzones
- Mexican Calzones
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Who Should Buy the Cookbook
- Busy moms who need an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Pregnant women who want to stock their freezer before their baby arrives
- Anyone who works outside their home and wants to come home to homemade meals
Two Versions Available!
- Printed Paperback Cookbook - the perfect gift. All cookbooks are shipped with USPS flat rate shipping and should arrive at your house in less than a week.
- eCookbook (electronic cookbook) - view on your computer, tablet, and smartphone. When you complete your purchase through PayPal you will be automatically re-directed to the webpage where you can download your copy of the eCookbook immediately!
Purchase my Printed Cookbook for $8.99
Purchase my eCookbook for $5.99
As Seen on TV...
- 1 medium yellow onion (one cup), chopped
- 1, 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1, 15oz can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 1, 14.5oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained (my family likes medium-heat)
- 1, 14.5oz can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen medley of green & red peppers & onion strips
- 1 2/3 cup frozen corn
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place onion, 2 cans of beans, 2 cans of tomatoes, frozen pepper medley, and corn into a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag.
- Add garlic and seasonings.
- Add chicken. (It's important to add the meat last so it's the first ingredient to go into your slow cooker.)
- Remove as much air as you can, and lay bag flat in your freezer.
- Thaw overnight in your refrigerator.
- Add to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hrs or until chicken is tender.
"Having a family is the most wonderful, fun, crazy, stressful, rewarding and hunger-provoking thing a woman can do. We often take it for granted but one of the most important components to a healthy and happy family is … FOOD! Kelly’s recipes are creative, easy and delicious. Better yet, they’re made from real food ingredients – exactly what a growing family needs."
-Dana Angelo White, Registered Dietitian, Certified Athletic Trainer, and President of Dana White Nutrition, Inc., mom of Madeline, 3, and Charlotte, 15 months
"As a busy working mom, I am always looking for ways to feed my family quickly without sacrificing taste or quality. The 15 minute freezer recipe eCookbook from New Leaf Wellness is the exact kind of "fix" that I am always on the lookout for. Not only are the recipes easy and incredibly fast, they are healthy!"
-Amanda Tress, Personal Trainer and Founder of Fit Pregnancy and Parenting, mom of Emma, 15 months
"Your chicken chili recipe is awesome. I made it for company today and it was a hit! I’ll be telling all my friends to buy your eCookbook!"
-Kelly S, mom of Cale, 2, and Cooper, 7 weeks
"I’m obsessed with this eCookbook!!! I was traveling for work last week and was super stressed about what I would cook for my husband’s family’s visit over the weekend. I froze your ham and veggie strata and chicken chili ahead of time, and they were both amazing!!! Every busy mom and dad needs a copy of this eCookbook!"
-Claire, mom of Carter, 3
"We tried your ham and veggie strata this weekend and it was delicious! My daughter ate all of it and asked for more! I split it into 2 round pans because theres only 2 of us so we had 2 recipes to make. It was delicious and so easy. I love that the nutrition info was included so that I could do WW points!"
-Samantha, mom of Lengitu, 4
"I added two recipes from your eCookbook to my shopping list and headed to the store. I was able to come home afterwards and prep two meals: Chicken Enchiladas and Chicken Chili. 15 minutes (and only 4 dirty dishes!) later I had prepped three meals for the week (I used the rotisserie chicken for two meals). The Chicken Enchiladas were delicious and it was so easy to stick half in the freezer for another meal. My personal favorite, though, was the Chicken Chili!"
-Jamie, mom of Evie, 2